Monday 5 November 2012

Do0of...

Oh my God...
How can you compare to someone who can't see.
How can you compare to someone who can't speak..
Even though I know that you already planned my life like this.
Even though I know everything I do to be the best I can be.
I know.
And I'm so sure that.
There's always a limit for everything that I can do in life.

Even if I still can see.
Even if I still can speak.
But where am I going to get enough energy.

Even if the world isn't accepting me for who I am.
For what I'm facing.
I only know.
And I always believe that...

The only one person I can only rely on.
Was only you.

Give me strengh to move on with my life..
Give me faith not to give up hope to soon.

Even I can't live long.
Please keep me by your side..

Allah,
I always need you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment