Sunday 4 November 2012

What....??




It is true what people say sometimes...
When I first time know about this desease, Multiple Sclerosis, I thought like..
Heyy.. What the hell is that??
Maybe it's not something serious?
Maybe it's just a small thing?
Yeah.. 
First thought sucks I guess..

At that time.. I still remember my only dream..
I just want to work...
Saving money...
Maybe just to see them..
Even if it's just once..
Even if it's only for 5 second...

But now, since after things had started to become much for serious for me...
I started to forgot what was my dream before..
Why am I living in a fantasy??

It's just like I see them every day...
I know them in every way..
But who am I talking to anyway??

U might think I'm crazy...
But, with this kinda of disease, when almost everything.
Just everything, reached to ur mind much more slower than a standard brain.
U might understand the misery i'm facing.

I might had talked a little about some people...
But I guess I'm just too stupid to whine and complain to people I don't even really know...

How I wish I could just close my eyes, and see your beautiful smile.
Your voice.
Even though I can't really see u...
But I will pray for my tears to stop flowing, even if the mistake I did was...
Unforgiving...

Even if it's only in my dream..
I still can c u...


No comments:

Post a Comment