Sunday 11 November 2012

When a Heart Speak but No Response...


u know. sometimes i think this is really funny... i remember when i was .... 12 or 13.. i think.. XD. i used to love this one group call Natural.. 
At that time no one really know them yet., until one day they came to Malaysia..
How delighted I was at that time...
But after that .....

they've became much more known... i notice that im starting to let them go slowly... but... here's the strange thing....


Hmmm...



Anyway....

I knew Arashi when they were still in polycanyon.. 

I think that was kinda loooooooong time ago... hahaha . . . Im sure u'd know when they first release their single and album nee...
I was a year late.  but the main point is... Why didn't change after that??? They r world famous by now....


And I know, I never like any group that's known to the world. LoL. :)
Baka me nee??

But the funny thing is...


Shouldn't I just leave them and like some other groups before?? 
Maybe I should like a new act...
Kisumai isn't a bad group . Hey Say Jump  too... heh heh... 
And I wonder why did I left the English music site already??? 

Why Arashi made me more than just like them? Or love them?

It's an obsession now, I guess...



I  know that I used to be one out of few hundred thousands... 
But why now am I still one in a gazillion??? ....

La La La...

Heart mumbles3...

How I wish I can run away from them... 
But I guess I'm still caged in their loving sensation....



But the best thing about them are just....

Everything...

I guess their smile , laughter , happiness , friendship and past memories still make me...



Happy.
Smile.
Cry.

Or go Crazy...

I already tried my best, just the hardest to...


Let you go...

Not holding you any closer in my life anymore...

But...



1437, Arashi...


Even if I try, but still, you're permanently engraved deep in my heart. Carved in my soul.
Don't go or ever fades away...

No comments:

Post a Comment