Monday 17 December 2012

Equation 8 : Loving you, 4ever , Arashi.



How bright the Beautiful World shine
Through the Morning Light
I will always Believe that
A promise To Be Free
Always be there
Right next to you
The Truth was forever safe
An everlasting Love
That was just So Sweetest thing
We could ever Dream Alive together
How else Can I Love
Only just Be With You
In my world
Knowing that I'm secured
Through the glance of Your Eyes
I'll be Waiting For You
Forever us Two
In all the Gakuen we've been throuugh
We've ever dream off
It's all Up To You
Only will be here
Just Come Back 2 MeWe'll live through the Taboo
We've created
And give me your
One Love.
Without any Hello or GoodbyeI will love you forever.

Aiba Masaki
Matsumoto Jun
Ninomiya Kazunari
Ohno Satoshi
Sakurai Sho.


My forever Loves,
Arashi.

No comments:

Post a Comment