Sunday 17 March 2013

Equation 43 : Paralyze




I see you there
Though, just for a second
You disappear, within thin air,
There was nothing there,
The shadows of you, vanish never to,
Reappear, I still am,
Searching for voices, but how can I do,
Regret that only, Everything
It was just, unspoken, 
Motionless fear, felt even if I
Still hoping, just for an only
Touch, that never fades,
Kisses, were never washed away,
May not, won't ever be
Shattered, just let it be
Paralyze, in each either way,
Hold me close, promise me
Again, you won’t ever,
Leave me, Astray.

Kytty.

2 comments:

  1. "Touch, that never fades,
    Kisses, were never washed away,
    May not, won't ever be"

    full of meaning <3 like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank u so much dear. :) I really appreciate u readin it.. :) *hugs* :)

      Delete