Sunday 31 August 2014

Equation 71 : My Heart.



How Should I say
how shall I represent
A heart that was, duelling against
Though time fades, Second changes
I always know that, I am still
Not admitting, never will
The truth that was somehow,
Swollen, the pain
Was it even, possible,
Holding it together, Somehow,
Deep inside, Inside my heart,
I always know that, Who was the one
The one that is holding the crown
Who I actually wanted to be with
I am still denying everything, How sadly to say
Though your smile still conveys,
My love for you, But were hidden in a way
I disobey, because I know
Deep inside my heart,
It is not the person I say
I love you
But it was the one I kept on telling
How much I need you,
How much I want to be with you,
That matters in my life.



(c) Kytty Sakuraiba 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment