Wednesday 6 August 2014

He's My Vampire.





It was a cold night and Kym was in her room reading her story book. She thought "Vampires. Why aren't they real? Why aren't they true. If only they are here," smiling. Her obsession with vampire is too massive. She start drawing her imagination of her own vampire groom. Of herself being one. How she wish that it will all comes true. She put her book down and went to her balcony. Suddenly she saw a shooting star. " Wouldn't this be a good time to make a wish?" she thought, smiling and close her eyes. "I want him as my vampire and I want him real," she open her eyes and smiled. She went to her bed and close her eyes. " I hope it's a sweet dream," she said, while cuddling her pillow.


After a while, Kym got up and went to the bathroom. "Oh, what a wonderful dream!" as she look at herself in the mirror while yawning. She washes her face and went back to her room. She locks the door and turn around as she saw a gorgeous looking guy at her balcony. "Wait, isn't that Sho? What is he doing at my balcony?" she tought to herself. She went to the window and asked "Who are you?" as she look at him wearing a black shirt, unbutton halfway, a faded black jeans and a ring. "You called for me, I believe you know who I am,  and I heard your wish, so here I am," he said to her, smiling in a pleasantlyseductive way. "What's your name?" she asked while opening her window and step out. "You know who I am. I'm Sho," as he touches her cheek. She was shocked. "Why are you here?" she asked, looking at him deeply in his eyes. "You called for as I said before. When the shooting stars cross the sky, people make their wish. Those lucky one are lucky to get their wish came true. You got your wish, my love," he said while kissing her neck. "Oh, it smells so delicious," as he touches her neck, moving slowly to her chest. "Seriously? This must be a joke," she said nervously, laughing. "You can feel my touch, you can feel my breath, you can feel my lips kissing your neck, what else could it be?" he said while doing everything he just told her. "So, that means everything is real?" she look at him, feeling a little dozy. "Yes, and now you should invite me in," he speaks in a soft whsper as he kisses her lips. "Yes, you can come in," the last words she said before she falls down in his arms.


She got up once again and look around. "Oh my godness. It was an amazing dream!" she said, laughing. "You had a good dream?" she suddenly heard a voice talking to her. She got shocked when she look at someone who walked out from her bathroom. "Oh my god,it is Sho. It wasn't a dream after all," she thought to herself. "You're still... here," she looked at him while wiping the sweat off her chin. "Oh, I'm still here. You fainted a while ago while you invited me in," he said, smiling while having a drink. "This is a surprise," she said, smiling. "My mother would kill me if she founds out there is a guy in my room," as her smile cross her face while touching his hand. "No, she won't she's too far asleep, she won't even notice a thing," he said as he kissed her cheek while she turns around and thier lips touched each other. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I really, uh... really...," as she try to give excuse and asked again " Do you mind?". He smiled and whispered, "Go ahead, do me," and she pulled him closer and gave him a thight hug and released. "Just that? It's your wish come true, don't tell me you're just going to do that," he said while running his finger through her hair. She smiled and pulled him closer to her and giving him a passionate kiss while he kissing her back and push her on the bed. They continue kissing for several minutes as he unbuttoning her shirt one by one. "Will your mom sue me if she knows about this?" he said while touching her neck. "She won't find out," as she pulled him closer and kissing him again.


She took his shirt off, kissing her neck, passionate moment goes while they kissed, they whispered and they touched. While things happening, she whispered, "Will you ever leave me?" as she touched his face. He kissed her softly, "No,I will never let you go," as she smiled when she heard him telling her that. As things still going on, roughly, passionately, slowly, as she speaks in a soft whisper, "Thank you," she smiled to him. "No baby. I should be the one thanking you," as he licked her neck. She heard the owl speaks in it's own way as she feels the wind breeze softly, giving her the chills and the excitement in a way explainable. She feels his warm body on her chest, his fingers touching her face, down to her neck, and his soft, pink lips on hers. She feels like as if she is in heaven, with a man that she loves. The one who is not letting her go, she knows she will be save forever in his arms. The night of the fallen stars where there is thousands of it filling the sky, accompanying a beautifully glowing moon. It's like herself, one, filling in with thousands of chills, excitement, passion and love. "He is in my arms, he is mine at least for this one whole night," she thought to herself as she feels his lips touching hers once again as she kissed him back. "I will forever believe that you are here," she told him. "Good, I'd love to come back and see you again," he said smiling to her and suddenly she saw his shrap fangs, him licking his lips and bit her on her neck. "Oh!," as she scream softly, pleasurablely as he passionately suck on her blood.


Kym lay on her bed, while Sho hold her from behind as he whispered, "Thank you for tonight, I had a great with you by my side," as he kissed her neck when she smiled and turned around to face him, "Thank you for choosing me, I know there is a lot more people out there who wants you too, but you choose me. Thank you so much," she spoke in a soft words, feeling his cheek and kissed his lips. She leaned close to his chest, feeling his touch on her hair, as he fingers goes down on her neck, down to her shoulder, arms and her palm when he grip it close to his as he whispered, "I love you, Kym. You're my princess, be my queen," as he kissed her neck. "I do. But will you come back to me?" she look at him sincerely. "Keep on wishing everyday, I will see you every night. I will come back if you promise you would never stop wishing to see me again," as he kissed her cheek. "I won't give up praying for you. I will keep on wishing to see you again," as she kissed his lips. "I love you too, Sho," as she felt tears sliding down her cheek. He looked at the watch on her wall. "It's almost 6.30 a.m. I believe I must go now. Wish to see you again. Hope you would wish to see me again aswell," he said, smiling, while he get up to wear his clothes and walked to her balcony as she wrap her towel and followed him there. He touched her cheek down to her chin softly, kissing her passionately and whispered, "Don't forget to wish, I promise you I will be back," as he disappear with a last smile and a wave goodbye. Kym cried and went back into her room. "I will keep on wishing," she said before she fell asleep once again.


The next day she woke up, she opened her eyes and look around. She smiled and laugh, "It was just a dream, what a silly dream. Sho is my vampire, he bit me, and I'm his bride, what am I thinking," she got up from her bed and went to the bathroom and suddenly she scream out loud and went back inside her room and saw a beautiful black gown her size on the chair, a shining black heel and a diamond ring. She took that diamond ring and put it in her finger and she found a note saying, "Keep on wishing and I'll be there," she sit on her chair and let out a big breath. "All of this, and a bite on my neck, means it's all, real?" she said while wiping her forehead as she heard a voice saying, "Keep on wishing and I'll be there, my queen," as she smiled and lay back on her bed. "It is true after all," as she look at the side table and saw a photo of herself with him. She smiled and close her eyes.
-Mehh... i wrote this in the year 2011.. XD~

No comments:

Post a Comment