Monday 6 October 2014

Equation 74 : Encrypted ( 21/10/2010 )


I still hear you whispering melancholy
I still feel the touched
What happened
Between the two of us
Incision wound that will never be forgotten
Your words have a base of three
It's beautifully lined 
Like soft Silk
But the meaning were deeply venomous

Your words of hidden meaning perish
Unlucky not expect immediate
Tangled in the unspoken whisper
Storm hit to bring the love that never existed between us
Leaving youu with a vengeance and will never return

* A life that was cruel, no mercy to all
Encrypted and false allegations
It burns like the heat of the fire surrounded
Heartless prick myself
It's like the snake bite
With the deadly poison in the blood flow
In the wind and the drops of water contempt (love is blind)
I no longer want yourself (with me)
I will not forgive yourself is nothing to
Entangled in the equatorial circumference

( c ) Kytty Sakuraiba 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment