Friday 31 October 2014

Equation 76 : Why...



At this time,

I am not sure how could i even,
Explain to time how am i feeling,
How a heart that was thorned apart,
How a smile shades away
Was there even anymore reason to hope
Was there even anymore reason for me to breathe
How I still try to convey my love to you
But tears that were cascading through time
I still couldn’t manage to explain why.
Sometimes a heart kept on wonder
Will there even be another day tomorrow
Will I still have a chance to be living and see
How beautiful you smile
How I kept on wishing even if it was only once
I want to see you there in my life
A promise i never manage to keep,
 A love I couldn’t manage to held in my hand
It doesn’t matter if I would go away today
But promise me I will see you there
Once again in an eternal lifetime.

( c ) Scarlette Storm 2014

 Bleh I was crying when i was writing this sorry. I was upset when the bid for the ticket I won got canceled because it took more than 3 days to reach in their hand... Maybe Arashi is never meant for me.. Maybe I should just walk away from heaven to hell.

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying so hard reading this. It's so beautiful. Remember we all love you and care deeply for you. Kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank u mama.. *hugs* i love u too... I'm sorry i'm just broken hearted.. thank GOD my hero came and save me..

      Delete