Tuesday 7 April 2015

Equation 113 : Deep In My Heart.


Even if in the shadow of light,
Of moonlight that was so dull that night,
How I am wishing that,
The shadow of you won’t go away,
I could still hear,
The sound of your whisper in my ear,
As every time I was falling down,
You were always there,
You held me close in your arms,
Always there right next to me.

How I can’t tell the whole world how,
How my heart actually feel for you,
You actually feel in my life,
All I am asking you,
Is never to let me go.

Even if through the darkest time of our life,
Please always stay right by my side,
Even if I can’t tell you how I feel for you,
Even if sometimes I felt like I am ignoring you,
But I really know deep inside my heart,
That I truly,
Really do love you.

(c) Kytty Sakuraiba / Scarlet Storm 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment