Tuesday 9 June 2015

Equation 125 : Differed Heart





Even if sometimes,
As I try to see what lies,
Beyond the passion of your smile,
The memories of us,
The precious time we were never actually together,
The laughter that you have given,
Glittering light that shows the path,
Through the endless time,
Somehow it had made my heart,
Triggers every time,
Every second I saw you right there,
In my life.

Though the vision  of your existence,|
The false integrity lies hidden,
Your shadows,
It wasn't even there,
But the love that you have given,
All the passion that was in your heart,
The explosion of your love,
Was meant for me to keep on holding you close,
The anxiety that concealed within me,
In a differ of heart,
To only just be loving you,

Arashi.

- Thank you for being with me through the years that has passed.
2000 - present

(c) Scarlet Storm 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment