Sunday 19 July 2015

Equation 136 : Rhapsody




Even if at time,
The rhapsody of your love was written here,

I wasn't sure what do I really see,
Was it too obvious to the eyes,
That no one else could be able to visualize,
What actually lies within,
Behind those smile,
The questions sometimes been asked,
Answers still frequently given,
I still see no difference,
Apart from what I see that lies hidden within you,

A heart that was trembling apart,
Buried alive with all those false accusation,

The truth of the oversensitivity,
The lies of this prolonged rhapsody,
Only hope for just integrity,

All that I am hoping for,
Let me learn,
How to understand what,


What was your heart is,
Trying to tell me,


Let me learn,
How was it possible for me,
To also be loving you,

For eternity.

(c) Scarlet Storm 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment