Monday 12 October 2015

Equation 166 : Thou Fragile Heart



Through a pigment of thou pale skin,
In a sentiment of thou love ,
That nobody could see,
The purest of love,
In thou fragile heart,
That has sacrifice so much,
To keep two heart from falling apart,
But how arrogant was my heart,
In a selfish soul written promises,
That I couldn’t even oblige to keep on strong,
A beautiful smile,
In thou fragile heart,
It has shattered apart,
As though I am still standing here,
Tearing thou heart,
As if I was blind to see,
The love that you have given to me,
In the clearest, purest sanity,
I was fail to see but now only,
Loose the only one I care for the most,
The one I only long to be breathing in next to,
It wasn’t only me,
But it was right beside thee.

(c) Scarlet Storm 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment