Friday 17 June 2016

Equation 188 : Another Tomorrow



Each day and night,
As time passed us by for another tomorrow...
I kept on wondering myself,
I kept on asking me why,
Why I am still standing here?
Even though I was left alone,
In the darkness where I cannot see,
I cannot see anything else anymore,
The darkness was so cold,
I was left there frozen all on my own,
I sealed my eyes shut,
Evading the vision of what might come,
Come each second time was ticking away,
The cold night was frightening my soul,
I wanted to go,
I wanted to run away from where I am,
But I felt my body was stiff,
I couldn’t even move anywhere anymore,
Slowly in silent I fell down on the ground,
That was already frozen cold,
Why am I still waiting here?
Hoping for a shadow that I wanted to be with,
That wasn’t even there,
It was never there from the beginning I know,
I fell down flat on the ground that at the end,
Burying me alive with my own sorrow,
I saw your shadow just right there,
Reaching out for the love that was never meant for us,
But you were still holding my body so close,
Please just let me go,
I know my heart couldn’t bear with it anymore,
Let me bleeds until the death came forth,
I don’t want to be trapped in this hell anymore,
In this hell of dark cold sorrow,
Of a love that never have another tomorrow…

(c) Scarlet B.

No comments:

Post a Comment