Friday 11 November 2016

Equation 200 : Oyasumi.



It's already late at night.
You close your eyes,
Hiding underneath a blanket,
It covers your body so cold,
It holds you close to keep you warm,
Looking at your gaze that isn't awake,
How calm you were as time passes by,
How it makes my heart calm,
Each and every night you had fallen to sleep,
I only smiles, holding you close,
So close in my arms,
Your warm breath could be felt,
It tingles my heart,
I'll cuddle you throughout the night,
I'll caress you gently until you are lost,
So lost in a dream that only you can see,
I am wishing you good night,
Oyasumi to my only one,
Let the lulably of the soft wind,
Stroll you throughout the night,
I'll keep holding you close,
I won't ever let you go,
Oyasumi my sweetest love,
Let the melody of night,
Makes you forget what has happen today,
Let the good time be a memory,
Let the dull moment takes it's leave,
Oyasumi my dearest one,
Take a good night rest,
Have the sweetest dreams in your fantasy,
Have a beautiful sleep,
Until I see you again, my love,
Good night to you,
Oyasuminasai...

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(c) Scarlet B. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment