Wednesday 14 February 2018

Only You, Ohno Satoshi.

Each and every day as the minutes escaped. Each second fades away, as the hours continues to passed by. I kept on looking at you, curious what was actually on your mind. The questions were asked but still, I couldn’t find the answer that I wanted because the more I asked myself, the more confuse I’d become. I kept on wondering why, why there are boundaries in between you and me when all I wanted was only an eternal life right by your side. How could it be possible if you’re just somebody special in my life, somebody that meant so much to me, somebody that I could never dreamt of loosing even only for a few second? Your gaze towards me made my heart triggers every time I looked deep your eyes without you noticing. It flickered with love, honesty and purity…

Your soft touch that’s so warm, caressed on my skin, your gentle kiss on my cheek every night you wish me for a good night dream. I hold your hand in mine and I don’t ever want to let you go, but how can I be right beside you forever more because I know that one day, I couldn’t be there by your side anymore… I know that one day, somebody else would love you more. I know that deep in my heart, I want you to be mine, only mine, but somehow, I know that you can't be forever mine because you're never my property to be kept for too long. Maybe at the same time I'm already with somebody else that you know but my love for you it could never fade away. You know who you are. You know that you’re still Satoshi Ohno, the only one man that I truly love in my life… Maybe not as the lover I want you to be, but the brother that I'd always love throughout my life...

(c) Scarlet S. 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment