Wednesday 9 January 2019

Equation 000 - Is it the end ?



Ever since the year 2000,
I supported you,
I smiled because of you every time I'm down,
And right now it's 2019,
Almost 19 years had pass,
All those memories I had with you,
Perhaps it was one of the best,
I ever had but could it be that right now,
It should be the end,
Could it be over and done?
Or maybe I just need some time away,
Sometime away from you for me to actually,
Actually live my life from this broken heart once more,
I know,
I know every time I deny my feeling for you,
It would break my heart deeper down the core,
The core of my life,
The core of my soul,
The memories of you that we kept in my heart,
It could never go away,
Because I know,
The love that has been build in my heart for you,
It could never be erase,
It couldn't even be perished not even a slight bit,
At the end I'm sure,
My love for you is too much,
Too much for me to even face another day without you,
Right by my side...
Today I wanted to go away,
But before I could,
The decision was yours to be made...

©Scarlet Storm 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment