Friday 9 August 2019

Equation 340 : It's U





The time,
It has skipped again,
But somehow I am still standing still,
Right here,
I am still waiting,
Waiting for the unwritten words,
Searching for a note that seems to be gone missing,
For it to be written again,
But no longer in the sound of echoes,
No longer left in those undefined shadows,
No longer left in those sorrow tomorrow,
But in a melody that rhymes in a tempo,
In a reality where our life isn’t intertwined,
The feeling that I felt somehow today,
It was still left unspoken,
But my feeling for you is so true,
I’m falling down,
I’m madly in love,
Knowing that the only thing that was missing in my life,
It is you,
In my life time,
My only love that are meant for,
It is just you.

(c) Scarlet Storm 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment