Saturday 10 August 2019

Equation 341 : Your Love





Throughout the journey of life,
Underneath the stars that still shine at night,
The glimmer of your eyes could still be seen,
Though the world has turned into the darkest time a life could ever lived,
A heart still foreseeing tomorrow,
Holding on to a life that was unsure still breathing,
The existence of you in my life that is right next to me, 
There isn’t anymore words left, a poetry,
That could rewrite a destiny that is meant to be,
With your softest touch,
The most passionate kiss,
That could still be felt even if a life has fallen asleep,
Your smile engraved in a heart,
With your love that was profound within,
Elevating a heart that is still beating,
The existence of you in my life,
My everything,
The only remedy that is meant to mend a melancholic heart,
It meant more than  life itself,
It could be worth living.,
I’m trapped in the reign of everlasting love,
Of your love that's only meant for me.

(C) Scarlet Storm 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment