Friday 27 December 2019

Equation 344 : Open Wound


An open wounds,
Those would that were made from those sins,
Those sins that I’ve done,
Those mistakes that I’ve made,
All because from my greed and my own need,
Knowing that I’m not perfect,
Not better than who you are,
Not better than those person that you’ve become attached with,
Before those promises were made,
To always stays close to each other,
But as the time had passed,
I felt there are spaces that gets in between us,
With friendships that somehow meant more to you,
With work that I have to understand what I have to go through with you,
But why am I feeling like this right now?
Why those these tears fell down because it meant nothing anymore,
Perhaps nothing anymore in the relationship we had,
Perhaps destiny was written for us to met,
But maybe it could never meant for us to be with each other,
You’ve found somebody better along the way,
I’ve made a promise to myself that I’d never fall in love anymore,
But why did I fell in love with you,
Why at the end I felt my heart is torn to pieces because of you?
Why am I feeling this way....
Why am I feeling betrayed along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment