Monday, 5 November 2012

Promises ( just a comedy script XD )




Both of them spent their weekend, barely even talking to each other.
Sho was still furiously angry with his brother’s stupid behaviour.
While Satoshi was taking his time thinking about whatever he did wrong.

Next week – Monday @ Cafeteria 

PATRYCJA
( walked towards the cafeteria with sandwiches in hand ) Ahhh… ( whined / looking at the full table ) Where am I going to sit… ( frowned a little )

After a moment looking around, she found someone who was sitting all by himself.

PATRYCJA
Ahh.. Maybe I could sit there. ( smiled a little / walked towards that table )

but….

PATRYCJA
( mouth wide open ) Ehh?? ( looking at the person in front of her eyes )

She blinks her eyes for a few times.

PATRYCJA
( she looked at him eating on his own ) Satoshi? ( she smiled a little / saw him ther e feeling just happy )

SATOSHI
( looked up by accident / smile ) 

PATRYCJA
( walked towards him ) Ehhh?? ( look at him / acting shock / hidden smile ) 

SATOSHI
What? ( he looked at her )

PATRYCJA
I thought you…. ( look at him / blinks eyes )

SATOSHI
You thought what? ( looked at her / eating his food )

PATRYCJA
( smiles a little ) I thought I won’t see you anymore... ( grin )

SATOSHI
( shakes his head ) Now you see me. ( eat food again ) And then? ( raised eyebrow )

PATRYCJA
( giggle ) Nothing. ( smile / very happy )

SATOSHI
Okay then.. ( look at her standing up still )

PATRCJA
What? ( look at him / putting the sandwiches down ) Something wrong with what I’m wearing ??

SATOSHI
Not really… ( shakes his head )

PATRYCJA 
And then? ( looked at him / frowned )

SATOSHI
( had a small laugh ) Don’t tell me you’re just going to stand there.

PATRYCJA
Huh?

SATOSHI   
Have a seat? ( smile )

PATYCJA   
Oh yeah! ( smile / blushing ) Wow, he’s kinda sweet when he smiled.. ( thought4 )

SATOSHI
So, ( look at her )

PATRYCJA
( gulp ) Yeah? ( smile a little )

SATOSHI
I’m kinda thirsty. ( look at her )

PATRYCJA
Oh, okay… ( trying to cover her blushing )

SATOSHI
( stood up / stop next to her ) You want anything?

PATRYCJA
EH? Me? Anything?? ( looked at him )

SATOSHI
Yeahh?? ( nodded his head )

PATRYCJA
Oh. Nothing3. ( look at him / smile )

SATOSHI
( raised eyebrow ) Are you sure??

PATRYCJA
Yeah.. ( nodded head / nervous ) I’m sure. ( smile )

SATOSHI
( small laugh ) Don’t blame me if you got chocked eating your sandwiches later. ( smile )

PATRYCJA
( looked down ) Urm…

SATOSHI
Yeah?? ( look at her / smile )

PATRYCJA
( sigh ) Maybe a plain water?? 

SATOSHI
Gotcha. ( smile / winked / walked away )

PATRYCJA
( shakes head ) I wonder why is he being nice to me suddenly… ( lifted shoulder up )

After a while

SATOSHI
Here you go. ( place the glass down in front of her )

PATRYCJA
( look at the glass ) Ehh?? ( look at him who sat in front of her )

SATOSHI
What? ( drink his fresh orange juice )

PATRYCJA
But I thought I asked for plain water? ( points at the glass )

SATOSHI
Well, she said that plain water is finished. ( lifted eyebrow )

PATRYCJA
( frowned ) Don’t lie. 

SATOSHI
( laughed ) Nahh…  ( smile )

PATRYCJA
What?

SATOSHI
Well, I wanted to drink fresh orange, so I think it won’t be fair if I’m drinking something nice and you’re drinking plain water? ( smile )

PATRYCJA
But what if I got diabeties?

SATOSHI
( laughed ) You’re too thin and too young to be having one anyway. ( winked )

PATRYCJA
Okayyy.. ( look at him sharply )

SATOSHI
( smile )

No comments:

Post a Comment