Monday 25 March 2013

Promises : Just a translated script. :P


At Miko’s House.}

FUMIKO
AHHH!!!! ( frowned / throws her phone on the bed ) WHERE THE HELL IS HE!?! ( went out from her bedroom )

RYO
What’s wrong, baby??

FUMIKO
I’m just not happy he’s doing this to me!

RYO
What did he do, baby? ( wrapped his arms around her ) Tell me…

FUMIKO
( looked at him ) I tried calling him, he didn’t answer my call. ( sad face )

RYO
( hugs her ) Oh honey…

FUMIKO
And I don’t have any more money left. 

RYO
Oh… About that…. ( look at er )

FUMIKO
I know.. ( sad face )

RYO
We really don’t have anymore money, you see…

FUMIKO
( looked at him ) Do you think he’s dating someone else?

RYO
Ahhh… I’m not sure about that, baby…

FUMIKO
( leaned on his shoulder )

RYO
He is your toy boy anyway…

FUMIKO
Ryo…

RYO
Oh, hey. ( looked at her )

FUMIKO
Yeah??

RYO
Do you have any money in hand??

FUMIKO
I have around 100$... ( looked at him ) Why???

RYO
I need the money...

FUMIKO
Why?

RYO
( looked a little irritated ) I’m hungry, I need to buy some food.

FUMIKO
( takes out around 20$ ) Take this.. I might need to buy something else with that money…

RYO
I need 50… 

FUMIKO
And why??

RYO
I need to buy something.

FUMIKO
( took out another 30 ) But what if he…

RYO
Just give me the money.

FUMIKO
Well… 

RYO
He’ll give you more, I’m sure. 

FUMIKO
( looked at him ) But we got to go out and eat. 

RYO
Let’s go. ( smiles a little )

FUMIKO
Alright, baby. ( smile / took her handbag / left the house )

AT CAFE 71

PATRYCJA

Seriously?? ( smile )

SATOSHI
Yeah, Who would have thought he was too annoying.. ( drink his water )

PATRYCJA
( small laugh ) No, ( looked at him ) I think he’s adorable!! ( smile )

SATOSHI
( looked at her ) Are you kidding  me? ( raise eyebrow )

PATRYCJA
(nodded head ) Seriously. ( smile )

SATOSHI
( took a napkip and wipe his lips ) How could you think that...

PATRYCJA
What?

SATOSHI
He’s the most troublesome kid I’ve ever known in my entire life, you know.

PATRYCJA
( smiled ) Don’t brothers always say things like that?

SATOSHI
Not really... ( eat his food ) I think I’ the only one... ( looked at her / she had a small laugh )

PATRYCJA
Nahh... ( shakes her head ) I don’t believe you. ( stick tongue out )

SATOSHI
And why would you say that?? ( looked at her sharply )

PATRYCJA
( put down fork / knife / looked at him / smile ) You don’t even want to see him hurt, don’t you?

SATOSHI
( looked to the side ) I don’t care. He’s a grown man now. He’s responsible with his own life. ( looked back to her )

PATRYCJA
Oh, So if someone want to do something to him, ( looked to the side for a bit ) you won’t mind?

SATOSHI
That’s is his problem. Not mine. ( lifted finger up ) Beside, he always say that, Sho can do ANYTHING on his own.

PATRYCJA
( raise eyebrow / impressed ) O’oh.. 

SATOSHI
So, why should I bother?

PATRYCJA
Even if he’s going to be kill by some paid assassin?

SATOSHI
( open eyes wide ) Err...

PATRYCJA
What?? ( smile )

SATOSHI
( looked at her ) That’s a different story. 

PATRYCJA
You do love him... ( teasing smile )

SATOSHI
No I don’t.

PATRYCJA
Don’t lie. I know you love Sho. ( grin )

SATOSHI
Not more than my brother, just that.

PATRYCJA
Just that? ( look )

SATOSHI 
( nodded head ) Yes, ( Patrycja smile teasingly to him )

PATRYCJA
Are you sureeeee??? ( winked )

SATOSHI
( sigh ) Of course I love him!! ( pinch Patrycja’s cheek )

PATRYCJA
Ouchhh.... ( rubs her cheek )

SATOSHI
He’s my only brother nee?? ( smiles )

PATRYCJA
It hurts... ( sad face )

SATOSHI
Oh really? ( touched her face when she nodded her head )


PATRYCJA
Yeahh.. ( sniff3 )

SATOSHI
Ohh... I’m sorry... ( sad )

PATRYCJA
So, you love Sho??

SATOSHI
Of course I do... I’ve promise I’d be with him no matter what. ( looked to the side ) 

PATRYCJA
Such a sweetheart. ( hold his hand / smile )

SATOSHI
Even if I have to risk my life... ( sigh )

PATRYCJA
( looked at him )

SATOSHI
I’d still be by his side. ( smile a little )

PATRYCJA
Oh, Sato kun.. ( smile )

SATOSHI
( opened his eyes wide after realizing what was going on ) What am I doing?

PATRYCJA
( small laugh ) Being the sweetest brother??

SATOSHI
( sit up straight ) I’m not sweet!

PATRYCJA
( giggle ) Yes, you are. ( pinch his cheek gently )

SATOSHI
No I’m not.

PATRYCJA
Yes, you are.. 

SATOSHI
No, no, no. ( shakes head )

PATRYCJA
( smile ) Then who would be standing beside him nee?? ( winked )

SATOSHI
( thinks ) I am..

PATRYCJA
( touched the tip of his nose ) I know you are. ( smile )

SATOSHI
( looked at her ) Yeah...

PATRYCJA
( smile ) So, Mr Satoshi...

SATOSHI
Yeah?? 

PATRYCJA
( put her hand on the table ) Any other plan after this? ( smile )

SATOSHI
( thinks for a moment... )

PATRYCJA
Hmm??

SATOSHI
( stood up ) Come on. ( Grabbed her hand / looked at her )

PATRYCJA
( stood up ) Ehh?

SATOSHI
Come on! I got something to show you!

PATRYCJA
EHH!! ( being pulled by him towards the front door ) SATOSHI!!

SATOSHI
( looked at her ) I can’t wait to show you what is it! ( smile )

PATRYCJA
( had a small laugh ) Okay, okay! J

After he paid for their meal, someone was looking at the two of them get in his car and he drove away.

FUMIKO
No wonder you’ve been missing, Satoshi. ( gripped her fist ) You got a new woman huh??  ( bite her lips ) We’ll see how long will you survive with that woman. I know you only need me in your life... ( turns around ) Only me...





Kytty.


No comments:

Post a Comment