Wednesday 18 February 2015

Equation 104 : Impurity of Heart



Therefore, it was until today,
I can no longer handle the pain,
The pain that was holding my heart,
My tears that was falling apart,
The desire that I felt duelling hard,
Is there anymore chance for me to be,
To be breathing once again
In a life with you ,
Without your shadow right by my side,
Without your impurity emerged in a world,
A world that was left cold and shudder.

Truth, lies, and desire for your love,
The clarity that meant too much in my life,
It was parish through wind that was a blunder,
A touch that once were felt before,
It was lost in a grimace of your smile,
A smile that was less concern,
Only left a memories,
A memories that dies hoping for to come back alive.

(c) Kytty Sakuraiba / Scarlet Storm 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment