Saturday 23 December 2017

Equation 311 : Right Here, Right Now.


Maybe some people call me crazy,
Crazy to fall in love with somebody,
Somebody that maybe not so close,
So close to me,
Maybe you were never right beside me,
Never nearby me,
Even though your existence,
It was never right here with me,
But you still made me smile,
Even though I only remember your voice,
Telling me that you love me,
How your eyes sparkled,
Every time you looked at me,
You ask me to wait for your return,
Just to be right beside me again,
Right now,
I'll hold the moment of us together,
Let it engraved so deep in my heart,
Before you return right here beside me,
On a special day,
On a special night,
Once more. 

(c) Scarlet Matsumoto 2017


Maybe it's on another person's birthday, but I really miss you...

No comments:

Post a Comment