Friday 9 August 2019

Equation 339 : Because of You




In the darkest hours of night,
During the coldest time,
Where there wasn’t anything else that could be seen,
Your footsteps were heard walking away,
While your fingers lingers down my shivered skin,
Walking further away from where I stood still,
The pounding heart could still be felt,
It's because of you,
I’m still dumbfounded by what has happened,
From your deepest touch,
The lust and desire I couldn't resist,
Reminiscing   the warmth of your touch,
With only love and embrace that you gave to me,
I could feel that I was fallen apart,
But somehow,
It’s because of you,
I’m still trap with the barriers that doesn’t give any conclusions,
The uncertain story of life that was still unwritten,
Your love to me it was still concealed,
Behind the shielded mask that somehow invisible to those bare eyes,
But somehow could still be seen clearly from this sinful vision,
The sensation that was felt so deep inside,
Intrigued a heart that is still pounding relentlessly,
It’s because of you,
What am I feeling right at that time?
An emotion that has been decent apart,
Sheering a heart with too much questions,
Is it a delusion?
To fall in love with a person that has no restriction,
Incessantly still ravaging a heart,
Or is it a reality with the truth still left unspoken?




© Scarlet Storm 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment