Thursday 9 April 2020

My star sign bla bla bla bla

Babble3

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

I am flirty,
Sexy, charming and charismatic if you should say,
At times, I do want to be dominant,
I am impulsive, willing to take the risk,
Optimistic about the future time,
Competitive in every challange I face,
Maybe sometimes I talk too much,
But I could be blunt with some words I said,
I can be positive and funny but somehow,
I'm still Impatient or rebellious are on the other side,
If you've ever be with me,
You'd know my pride,
Am I an idealist?
That's your choice, never were mine,
Maybe sometimes I'm hard to get,
Would give an endless love if you won my heart,
But even if I'm torn apart,
I'd still stand strong,
Responsible with the decision that was done,
And always be positive with what the path of life would have come,
Maybe sometimes I made my own mistake in deciding,
But I am proud of who I am.

© Scarlet Storm 2020

Bla bla bla

Not sure if this is a poetry or maybe just some words I created from what I am described to be with my starsign, Aries. Oh well, as long as it rhymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment