Sunday 27 August 2023

Equation 366 : Unwritten Lines

 



Unwritten Lines. 💕


Another day had pass,

Dawn falls aligning with the twilight,

The darkness soon to slowly falls,

As I sits alone in my room,

With a glass of red wine in hand,

In a moment of not wanting to do anything,

Somehow, at the same time I keep on scrolling,

Scrolling down when at the end,

I found somebody that I'm not sure who.


I blink as I read,

I keep on reading those words,

Those pulsating words that was written in lines,

Each sentences that rhymes,

Indeed each lines are very sublime,

Written down on an empty lines. 


Knowing that somehow,

Somehow even though I know you don't,

You don't know who I am, 

Even though it's only underneath the dim light,

The dim light of night 

I'd continue to wait,

Wait what would be written on again,

On those unwritten lines. 


©Tzuyu Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment